Mitch joined the Dayton Development Coalition having previously served as Director of Development and External Relations for Wright State’s College of Engineering and Computer Science. In his role with the Dayton Development Coalition, he’s charged with retaining and attracting businesses and opening doors for those interested in locating to or expanding within the Dayton Region.
Before Wright State, Mitch worked with the local office of TTI, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company and distributor of Interconnect, Passive & Electromechanical components. Mitch spent eight years in sales and relationship management achieving Top 5 in company-wide sales several times. Before TTI, Mitch was COO and Vice President for Sales & Marketing for MetalWood Bats in Charleston, WV, as well as Baseball & Stadium Operations Manager for the Dayton Dragons professional baseball team. Mitch was named to Dayton Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 list in 2017.
A graduate of the Raj Soin College of Business at Wright State University, Mitch lives in Beavercreek with his wife and two daughters. Very active in the community, Mitch serves as:
- Immediate Past President for the Engineer’s Club of Dayton,
- Immediate Past President for the I-70/75 Development Association,
- Board of Trustees Member for the Dayton Region Manufacturer’s Association,
- Board of Directors Member for the Ohio Economic Development Association,
- a member of Dayton’s First Four™ Local Organizing Committee,
- (and committee member for the STEM Challenge), and
- a member of Church Council at Aley UMC.