If you have questions or experience difficulties completing the questionnaire, please contact PDAC@daytonregion.com.
A few tips on filling out the questionnaire:
- All project questionnaire information and supporting documents will be posted on the Dayton Development Coalition’s website during a public comment period. DO NOT INCLUDE INFORMATION IN YOUR QUESTIONNAIRE THAT YOU DO NOT WANT THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO SEE.
- Take a moment to review the questions before filling out the form – most questions are simple, but others may require some preparation.
- Many questions require an answer and must be filled in before submitting the questionnaire; those required questions are noted with an asterisk (*). If you miss a required question, you will be notified that your questionnaire is incomplete and prompted to fill in the required field before you can submit your questionnaire.
- Once your completed questionnaire has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation message on your browser as well as an email confirmation. If you DO NOT receive this confirmation message, please contact Amy Schrimpf at PDAC@daytonregion.com.
- You have the opportunity to include supporting documents; see question #51. (Supporting documents can be board lists, budgets, project renderings, maps, letters of support, etc.). It is recommended that you include only the most important information and keep the number of pages to a minimum; project sponsors are permitted to attach only one PDF document that contains all your supporting documents. This one PDF file should not exceed 10 pages.
Please see next pages for detailed instructions for each PDAC question.